Savage 2 Matches

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Savage 2 Matches

Post by Kaden23 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:02 am

Morning everyone, hope your all having a awesome day.

I hope im not in the wrong place here if i am please point me in the right direction, thanks.

DrSmackAHo, mentioned that there was some savage 2 players here and i thought it would be nice to get some games going although im not quite sure how or who to get in touch with for this, if someone maybe points me to the TS server?

theres plenty players at all skill levels who im sure would enjoy a competitive but fun game as well, Stony has offered up a server to be used for these matches as well =)

anyone who is interested let me know please or let me know who to speak to and how to reach them.
personally id love to see a game happen soon, maybe even on this coming weekend?

Thanks everyone, appreciate your time.

Kaden23
Hi, I'm new!

Back to top Go down

Re: Savage 2 Matches

Post by JustCallMeJonesy on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Kaden23 wrote:Morning everyone, hope your all having a awesome day.

I hope im not in the wrong place here if i am please point me in the right direction, thanks.

DrSmackAHo, mentioned that there was some savage 2 players here and i thought it would be nice to get some games going although im not quite sure how or who to get in touch with for this, if someone maybe points me to the TS server?

theres plenty players at all skill levels who im sure would enjoy a competitive but fun game as well, Stony has offered up a server to be used for these matches as well =)

anyone who is interested let me know please or let me know who to speak to and how to reach them.
personally id love to see a game happen soon, maybe even on this coming weekend?

Thanks everyone, appreciate your time.

Hey Kaden, this is DrSmackAHo (Vulgar I know, lul) and I'm the brigade leader of Savage 2.

In most cases we would schedule a match in the future, however the problem is wracking up enough members for the Savage 2 brigade. As well as the fact that I'm on my crappy computer right now and am sort of incapable of participating in the clan war, myself. Though my clan can still participate, and we could work something out in the future, we just can't do it right now.
JustCallMeJonesy
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://www.totallynotgay.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top