[Accepted] 7x70's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Accepted] 7x70's application

Post by 7x70 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Nickname: 7x70
Language(s): English
Game(s): BF2, BF2142, BFP4F, BFH, and BF3 when it's released ^_^ haha
(Clan) Experience: I joined s2n, Second 2 None, when BF2142 came out and played on the 5v5 Infantry, 8v8 Conquest, and 12v12 Titan teams, we competed in TWL, CAL, and TGL and won seasons/tournaments in each. After s2n started to die down I joined a clan called MAD who were good friends with s2n, played 2142 with them in the same leagues and same divisions. In both clans we beat clans such as HOT, x6, 20ID, and Paradigm Shift so I definitely have competition experience. I also helped make all the strats we used in competition and made stuff up on the spot when everything fell apart haha. I am always a medic which alludes to my love for teamwork and strategy both. I can always do whatever is needed though, like I said I use a lot of strategy and I'm good at flanking and catching the enemy off guard as well. Hope that covers everything, love to get a chance to hang out and play with you guys! I probably quit playing 2142 about 2 years ago and the BFP4F beta is the first thing I've played since, but I've went 17-1, 18-1, 21-1, etc. so it shouldn't take me too long to shake the rust off haha. I appreciate your time, hope to speak with you guys soon!
7x70
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] 7x70's application

Post by Derpanatrix on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Double Post :S

Don't Worry, we'll get that Fixed.
Derpanatrix
Forum Junkie

http://www.dafk.net/what/

Back to top Go down

Post by postman-muecke on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Hi! Welcome to the forums and clan! Smile Check in regurarly for updates etc Wink

General

http://thelegion.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 7x70 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:57 pm

My bad Derpanator, I guess I'm just a little trigger happy Razz

and thanks postman, can't wait to get a chance to talk to you guys and get a few games in! Very Happy
7x70
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopaluke on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:09 am

DUDE!

Awesome application. Seriously looking forward to working/playing with you!

If you use Xfire or have a mic and wouldnt mind getting Xfire... It would be a pretty easy way to get talking and training quickly! Hope to see ya out there soon soldier!

Snoopaluke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverHawk on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Awesome application! I'm sure everyone agrees that you are a great addition to the team Smile

Legend has it, that Snoops voice can make a mirror shatter, so watch your back...
SilverHawk
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopaluke on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Urban legends spread quickly...Wink

Snoopaluke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by 7x70 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Snoopaluke wrote:DUDE!

Awesome application. Seriously looking forward to working/playing with you!

If you use Xfire or have a mic and wouldnt mind getting Xfire... It would be a pretty easy way to get talking and training quickly! Hope to see ya out there soon soldier!

well thanks man, it's always nice to know my many hours staring at a computer screen were not in vain Razz hehe

and I just made a new xfire, just need an invite to the clan group, but I can't wait till Friday so I can get home and get a chance to play with you guys. I'll be on xfire and everything chatting until then, I'd play but while I'm at college the internet is so bad I can't really do anything :/

Awesome application! I'm sure everyone agrees that you are a great addition to the team

Legend has it, that Snoops voice can make a mirror shatter, so watch your back...

thank you as well, I really hope I will be! haha Like I said I've always been a leader and tactician, hopefully those are two things you guys need and I'll fit right in haha Smile

A voice that shatters mirrors you say? Sounds like something we could use to really throw off the enemy Razz
7x70
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top