[Accepted] application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Accepted] application

Post by roryr6 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Nickname: roryr6
Language(s): english
Game(s): battlefield play 4 free
(Clan) Experience: lots of gaming time on fps and rts (starcraft 2 ftw)
roryr6
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] application

Post by Merencia on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Sorry, but if my vote counts -1 for me.
Merencia
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopaluke on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:15 am

Sweet! Another SC fan Smile Hands down one of the games I think I've spent the most time playing. Up there with Diablo, COD4, MW2, Fallout 3, and Heroes 3. Epic games all of them.

Anyway, good luck on your application Smile

Snoopaluke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by postman-muecke on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:05 pm

Hi! Welcome to our forums! Smile I'll put your status on pending for now, until I know why Merencia would like you to not become a member Wink

Merencia wrote:Sorry, but if my vote counts -1 for me.

Any particular reason?

General

http://thelegion.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverHawk on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:00 pm

You've played so many games throughout your life Snoop, it's not even funny anymore Razz

Aside from that, I hope you get in!

Last edited by SilverHawk on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
SilverHawk
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopaluke on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:18 pm

BAAAHAHAHA You callin me old?! lmao Wink I did have extremely boring winters when I was younger. Actually come to think of it I'm STILL super bored during this winter lmao.

Not much has changed...

Snoopaluke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpanatrix on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Snoopaluke wrote:BAAAHAHAHA You callin me old?! lmao Wink I did have extremely boring winters when I was younger. Actually come to think of it I'm STILL super bored during this winter lmao.

Not much has changed...

Not much has changed in games that we're played in the 80/90s

Expect: Graphics, Audio, Visuals, Effect's, ACTUAL PLOTS, Customizations and Ease of Use. But that's not much of a difference
Derpanatrix
Forum Junkie

http://www.dafk.net/what/

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverHawk on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Well Merencia?
SilverHawk
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Merencia on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:30 pm

postman-muecke wrote:Hi! Welcome to our forums! Smile I'll put your status on pending for now, until I know why Merencia would like you to not become a member Wink

Any particular reason?

Well, I'm kinda picky; I feel his information is kinda bland and I don't know much about him. I don't like to trust people easily. But it's your clan accept who you want! I'm just givin out my opinion.
Merencia
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopaluke on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:39 pm

He answered all the questions properly and so far we've been fair in allowing everyone an opportunity to prove themselves on our forums. Fairness, honesty, maturity(usually Wink), and open mindedness are what we value.

I vote Rory gets accepted.

Snoopaluke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Merencia on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:49 pm

Open mindedness can get a group far. But keeping this clan thru a route of easy apps will make it a type of clan all the new people come to. This may be what you want but it won't take a while for a hacker to get information out of you, or other victims on here and disrupt this clan. Whether he filled out the information correctly or not can you honestly tell me you trust him? Or can you tell me atleast a 10th of something going on in his life? As you can see my application listed a couple of things about my life, I cannot share the same thoughts with any of my conrades. Snoopaluke, you make a wonderful point; but there is a line between being too easy with apps and Being too tough on apps. I Want to get to that line in between and I'd like to have a little support. Do you not want the significance of having a great application and being able to brag about getting into the clan? Also consider the point where being too open-minded can lead you to a bad direction. Please read this and tell me your thoughts. I've made a huge target on me too early, trust me ik. I'm just trying to help out and if its Honesty you want, then here is my honesty.
Merencia
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopaluke on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:18 am

Merencia wrote:I've made a huge target on me too early, trust me ik.

I personally guarantee that you will not receive any problems from any member of this clan. I really respect that you've given your opinion and backed it up. This is now a much better discussion since we can now leave all worries of prejudism out of it. Which is really the only thing that concerned me, to also be honest.

I wish you would've said your reasoning earlier because you raise extremely accurate and well thought out points that do ensure the protection and well being of The Legion.

I completely respect, and agree with almost, everything you said. So thank you for giving yourself a proper voice and showing your true value.

You DID paint a slight target on yourself BUT your last post removed any trace of it. To be honest I'd love to continue having this discussion in a "members only" part of the clan mainly to maintain a clean and professional application section.

So follow me if you will and click on the link at the bottom of this post and remember to copy and paste your reasoning/explanation there so we can have a great multi sided discussion. (If you're reading this then I'm still making the proper thread Smile)

Thank you very much for explaining yourself and I apologize on behalf of myself and anyone else who was unsure of, or doubted your reasons for denying someone access to our group. You've already proven yourself to be a true TEAM player and have gained plenty of respect in my eyes.

There's no target on you. Promise.

Snoopaluke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Merencia on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:40 am

Thank you for understanding my view, I have absolutely nothing against anyone, and I feel it necissary to tell others of what I feel. That way by the end of the day I MYSELF can allow myself to go to bed and tell myself I am not a coward and I said what I felt was right. Thank you for understanding, and I too have found a great amount of respect for you my friend; and I don't give that lightly.

I will trust your statement on trusting everyone in this clan, and though I am not sure it should be given easily STILL; I will give him my vote on signing, thank you for the debate and trust me its one of my favorite things to do is argue with a fellow member for fun.

Hit me up if you feel an urge to have "fun" again, thank you!

I'd also like to point out we would make a great team, and we could make our word bigger for anything but sticking together thank you,

--Your friend and foe; Harrison Moore.
Merencia
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopaluke on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:19 am

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Friend and foe I like that Wink Let's keep that one Smile

As a Canadian I do see a LOT of multi-culturalism and through that I have developped a deep rooted problem with any kind of prejudism or lack of acceptence. ($5 says I got bullied when I was young too lmao) The only real reason that I said anything was that I thought something unjust was about to happen. It would appear that I spoke too soon since you did have very valid points to your argument and they just took some coaxing to reveal. Again, I apologize for being unnecessarily firm. (hehe...firm)

Anyway, I really don't trust anyone I encounter on the internet and you all know what I mean by that. Honestly we don't have anything on eachother except what we say in these forums. I could easily say I'm a 40 y/o middle aged woman with three kids(PFFF ROFL)... But WTF is the fun in that? (actually that DOES sound really fun) but that's not the point lol

The point is that P4F is a free game and I don't plan on putting up any sensitive information on these forums. I always try to conduct myself with a good level of anominity regardless of website being visited. I've made sure to not put much at stake so that if sh*t does hit the fan it's really no biggie. I truly appreciate your wariness since in the end it's for The Legion's benefit.

However, I remember what it's like to be younger again and how a little acceptence can go a very long way.

Snoopaluke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopaluke on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:32 am

But going back to debate YOUR side....

How do we know he's 15?!?!?!?

ARGH! lmao

Debate has officially been moved to:
http://thelegion.phpbb9.com/t225-merencia-and-snoop-s-great-application-debate#2580

Snoopaluke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by postman-muecke on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:52 am

Good argumentation Smile That's exactly what I was looking for Very Happy Like snoop said with that first (unargumented) post you attracted some attention to yourself but after that second post thats all positive! If you think something should be different, make your case and try to persuade the rest, like you did! Smile
We'll continue this in the members only section Wink

Towards the applicant: If you get back online post sth here, until then your status will remain pending.

General

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverHawk on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:56 pm

Great! Now we have TWO people that love to debate and type Razz

Nothing wrong with that, though I love you
SilverHawk
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopaluke on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:43 pm

YES! Merencia, will you be my loving nemesis?

Razz Razz Razz

Snoopaluke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Merencia on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:52 am

Please snoop, will you be MY loving nemesis? Wink
Merencia
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpanatrix on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:53 am

Loving Nemesis's?

My Brain hurts Sad
Derpanatrix
Forum Junkie

http://www.dafk.net/what/

Back to top Go down

Post by frutista on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Wow man, harsh. If muecke had that thought process I doubt I would have made it in xD

If hes a problem then it will be apparent eventually.

Try to put your self in his shoes, he doesnt really know what we want from him, hes just trying to put his gaming inetrest and qualifications... its times like this where I think we could use that council Rolling Eyes
frutista
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by postman-muecke on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Application is denied, he hasn't even visited the forums after his application, let alone post sth.

Towards applicant: You can apply again, but be more active if you do!

General

Back to top Go down

Post by frutista on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:59 pm

postman-muecke wrote:Application is denied, he hasn't even visited the forums after his application, let alone post sth.

Towards applicant: You can apply again, but be more active if you do!

Maybe he got scared off by the intial strife, do we know his BF:P4f name for sure? If so Id like permission to track him down and let him know he can reapply, what if it turns out he becomes this clans greatest member?!? can't let that chance go to waste for a reason like a miscommunication.
//|||He could be the chosen one|||\\
frutista
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by postman-muecke on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:03 pm

yeah if you want you can do that Wink but I checked he posted the topic at 22:16 and his last visit was thesame day at 22:16 so he never even checked back Wink

General

Back to top Go down

Post by frutista on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:09 pm

postman-muecke wrote:yeah if you want you can do that Wink but I checked he posted the topic at 22:16 and his last visit was thesame day at 22:16 so he never even checked back Wink

I see, sounds like a lost cause then. what a shame, would have been nice to have an extra starcraft fan. Can't win em' all I guess.
frutista
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top