View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Denied] I want to join again

Post by SatoNacho on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:59 am

Nickname:Sato
Location (country):USA
Game(s):BFH all day
(Clan) Experience:[TL],[MFCPU],[FF]
How did you come to know about the Legion:Me wanting to join again
Why you want to join and why we should accept you:I really want to talk to you guys and last time I went in to teamspeak you guys were awesome you guys have nice people in your clan.Why should you accept me?Ill be truthful and active on TS3
Referred by:IDK

SatoNacho
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] I want to join again

Post by Thomas on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:12 am

Why'd you leave in the first place?

Thomas
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by SatoNacho on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:18 am

Umm because idk???Don't remember at this moment.Anyways hey thomas.

SatoNacho
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by SatoNacho on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:18 am

Umm because idk???Don't remember at this moment.Anyways hey thomas.

SatoNacho
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:04 am

My post that I will edit later to show what I have written (trying out the hidden tags, by the way, seems that it will hide whatever is in them from unregistered people at least, maybe it will show for people who replied to the thread. if so then feel free to reply.)

I would like to start off the actual post with a quote from Nacho's application:
SatoNacho wrote:Ill be truthful

Why did he leave? Maybe because you went off and made your own clans? Don't lie, you talked about it today on bfh forums. Too bad you were smart enough to edit the main clan recruiting threads but forgot to leave the groups. But just looking at your groups, it seems like you tried to make two clans, but something happened and you were forced to disband them.

His clan (it's all edited out to "closed" so it should be safe)
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=329041

After doing some research, I found these quotes on bfh forums, in which I will censor the names of everyone except for nacho.

Posted 14/4/2012:
bfhforums wrote:
SatoNacho wrote:I dont care about you kinda stealing my template anymore because I closed my clan and being in a clan that has TS3 is more fun
Why you erase your clan Sato?It was going good
(proof he had his own clan recently)

SatoNacho wrote:I sent an app
(for another clan)

Posted 13/4/2012:
SatoNacho wrote:Hey (name) ive played with u before you should jon (clan name) ill talk to you.Heres the link (other clan link) and click join (clan name) and apply.I hope to see you if ou join.It might take a while for them to accept you in but it took them 2 days to accept me.
(seems like he's in another clan)

I wonder, how many clans are you in? You can't go around joining every single clan out there. I'll tell you right now, most clans don't like people who multi-clan and when they find out, the multi-clanner will probably be kicked out of all the clans he/she is in. Also, it lowers his/her reputation so it'll be harder for him/her to join a clan. For example: You joined The Legion for around one month, you quit, joined and created other clans within that time, and finally return to The Legion after three months. What does that say about you O Clan Hopper? Don't expect me to give any special treatment to former clan members unless you're someone who made a significant impact on my life (i.e. Death.)

Those are just facts, we'll see if you're accepted and what Muecke has to say about this tomorrow.
Hey Nacho Neutral.

Last edited by Thomas on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thomas
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibor134 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:34 am

Me do not like people that leave and then try to come back.

no.
Nibor134
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by postman-muecke on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:51 am

No

General

http://thelegion.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wibidie on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:41 am

Clanhopper...

wibidie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://www.youtube.com/user/wibidie?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Merencia on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Actually, he has been in 2 clans not including this one. Both of which he owned (whats wrong with previous leaders? Perhaps they can provide knowledge within the clan?)

Info for clan #1: here

Info for clan #2: here - (Had 1 brief funwar, but it wasn't competition and this is the one he was advertising in Thomas' post)

The only reason he should NOT be accepted is because he's quite before. He hasn't infact been making clans while loyally playing with us (he is, and has always been, the only member in all of his clans except the most recent one which Thomas posted)

In regards to the one Thomas posted, he could argue he was testing out new experiences, but since he had made clans before.. there is no helping him.

Great job Thomas, even if your complete research wasn't backed up and a little shabby, it was a wonderful effort... next time check all of the clues Wink
Merencia
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:42 pm

I never claimed he made clans while playing with us Smile. I just said that the reason he left was to make his own clans. He actually did have more people, because I remember when he was first kicked I looked at forums and saw he had some people (he actually used his other account to draw attention to his clan, but then later got more people) he probably just kicked the people out of the groups. I just didn't feel like releasing the information, because it could be semi-incorrect.

Also, I've "quit" this clan before (as in went idle for a long time) and then I came back and look where I am now.

Anyways, I didn't make an argument yet in my first post, I was just quoting and asking questions, while pointing out that a multi-clanning clan hopper is bad for someone's reputation.

Edit: I just searched his most recent posts and he posts a ton in the clan area and this is what I got.

Thomas
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by SatoNacho on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:30 pm

No I was in [MFCPU] they have TS3 but then I was too young so I left then I tried closing my clan but it didnt work but its alright.

SatoNacho
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by SatoNacho on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Ohh yeah and [GO] was a clan that I tried making but the name was already used so I made [TDA] and got 28 people then closed it because too many people were not active.I couldnt erase all that stuff when I tried but it didnt work.

SatoNacho
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Merencia on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Thomas wrote:I never claimed he made clans while playing with us Smile. I just said that the reason he left was to make his own clans. He actually did have more people, because I remember when he was first kicked I looked at forums and saw he had some people (he actually used his other account to draw attention to his clan, but then later got more people) he probably just kicked the people out of the groups. I just didn't feel like releasing the information, because it could be semi-incorrect.

Also, I've "quit" this clan before (as in went idle for a long time) and then I came back and look where I am now.

Anyways, I didn't make an argument yet in my first post, I was just quoting and asking questions, while pointing out that a multi-clanning clan hopper is bad for someone's reputation.

Edit: I just searched his most recent posts and he posts a ton in the clan area and this is what I got.

You're right Thomas, my fault. But while you were "idle" there was no official resignation... sort of like Botking.
Merencia
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly118 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:03 am

Politics ?
deadly118
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content