[Trial] Me Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Trial] Me Application

Post by Joey The Mick on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:53 am

Well, here goes nothing..

Nickname: Joe/Joey/Bob/Hey You.
Location (country): Canada (for now)

Game(s): I play different types of games, mainly RTS and RPG. If Skyrim was online, I would definitely kick your ass lol. I love RTS games because they let me control armies and I love sending men to their death Wink. Seriously though, I'm very strategic and will plan ahead of EVERYTHING. I get to know maps and opponents before battles and look for weaknesses and map advantages. I play C&C Generals (mainly Cold War mod), Rise of Nations, Most Total War games except Napoleon as my computer isn't that great. I'm slightly new to the MMO world, as this would be my first clan in an MMO game. I must say I am NO NOOB to RTS games though, so please do not treat me as one. I also LOVE the Final Fantasy series, FFX being the best Wink.

(Clan) Experience: Don't really have MMO Clan experience, but I was in SRH (Serious Roleplaying Hell [ADMIN]) which is a clan and Community for Garry's Mod DarkRP. I have run a few FPS clans in my CoD days, (when I was 14 lol).

How did you come to know about the Legion: Honestly just heard about the Community I'd say, maybe 2 hours ago when I was looking through the End of Nations forums.

Why you want to join and why we should accept you: Well, I'm hoping to get into EoN deeply and I'm also hoping to make some buddies in the process. I'm usually a 1-man Wolf Pack when it comes to MMO games (+10 Internetz for epic Hangover reference Razz?) but in an RTS it's always better to be allied with forces you can trust. I hope to get into the clan more with other games also, but I'm not that much of an online gamer on PC anymore with work and my PS3 being better with performance. Hopefully EoN and The Legion will change all that! You should accept me because I have alot to bring to the table. I'd like to consider myself Semi-pro (not too cocky) with RTS games and I hope to help teach others my strategies and tactics, I also would like to learn what you guys know and how you do business.

Referred by: PMuecke
Joey The Mick
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Me Application

Post by wibidie on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:43 am

Welcome at our forums. Just wait for the clan leader or one of the moderators to put you on your trial. Once you are accepted you will be granted viewing rights over the whole forums. I hope you will enjoy your stay here at The Legion.

Hope to play a few rounds of EoN with you later! Smile

wibidie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://www.youtube.com/user/wibidie?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by postman-muecke on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:53 am

Hi, welcome to our forums! Smile You can find more info on the trial here and the TS-info here.

General

http://thelegion.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McBoozzy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:47 am

Welcome to the Clan buddy!

hope to meet you soon!
McBoozzy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey The Mick on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Thanks guys! I'm just configuring my EoN right now and I'll be on in a few mins!
Joey The Mick
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:29 pm

+1 RoN

Thomas
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down