[Trial] Application : Kazz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Trial] Application : Kazz

Post by Kazooii on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Nickname: I have a few names but the most common is Kazz/Kazooii
Age: 14 turning 15 soon, however i feel im a lot more mature than others my age
Location (country): UK - Scotland meaning i can speak english pretty well - sometimes Razz
Game(s): Currently i play LoL, Midgard Chronicles ( a Ragnarok Online server ) and of course BFH which i play the most but have been playing games for as long as i can remember, such as Banjo and Kazzooie
(Clan) Experience: So far, out of the games iv played i havent had much actual clan experience but i do talk to players i met in LoL and work well with them, i found this extremely fun and i imagine a clan is similar
How did you come to know about the Legion: I was looking at topics on the BFH forum and found this, however i had my eye on it as one of the better lookign clans and is why i bookmarked your server to try see some of the players in the clan Razz
Why you want to join and why we should accept you: I would love to join as like i said the clan looks great and i think i would be a good addition to a clan such as yourself as i love to get to know new people and get along with almost anyone and have a laugh and some fun while experiencing a clan and its members
Referred by: None

Kazooii
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Application : Kazz

Post by postman-muecke on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Hi, welcome to our forums! Smile You can find more info on the trial here and the TS-info here.

General

http://thelegion.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top