[Trial]Application to Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Trial]Application to Clan

Post by MajorChaos on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:12 am

Nickname:MajorChaos
Location (country):USA Denver CO
Game(s): End of Nations
(Clan) Experience:none
How did you come to know about the Legion: post in EON forum.
Why you want to join and why we should accept you: I have played the Beta and found the game intriguing. I have played all of the Command and Conquer Games and I am a great team player. The maps on Eon require great support players as well as great offensive player. I can do both. I look forward to having a clan of players available that I can play with and have fun. I will be in the next beta and look forward to teaming up with my new clan.
Referred by: Laughing

MajorChaos
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial]Application to Clan

Post by Zeromancer on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Hi, welcome to your trial. Smile
You can find more info on the trial here and the TS-info here.

Vikingr
Zeromancer
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by postman-muecke on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:43 pm

Welcome!

General

http://thelegion.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sumit77 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:21 pm

welcome Smile

sumit77
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

New member questions

Post by MajorChaos on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:13 am

Zeromancer wrote:Hi, welcome to your trial. Smile
Thanks I will join the clan but as I said in my intro I have played mostly C&C games and your info in the EoN forum said you would support EoN when it comes out. I have a couple of questions.
Is it ok if I do not participate in the clan until the game gets released or at least to the next BETA. Will there be clan members playing on team speak during the neXt EoN BETA or will the game not be supported until its actual release?
Are there any RTS games that you guys also support besides the upcoming EoN?
I am sure that once EoN releases I will be a faithful and I will be online often but until the game is release I will not be on unless you support another RTS. Except maybe MineCraft once in a while. I got into The clans TS sever but I was not able to get into all of the rooms how are the passwords handled for each game?

MajorChaos
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeromancer on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:22 am

MajorChaos wrote:
Thanks I will join the clan but as I said in my intro I have played mostly C&C games and your info in the EoN forum said you would support EoN when it comes out. I have a couple of questions.
Is it ok if I do not participate in the clan until the game gets released or at least to the next BETA. Will there be clan members playing on team speak during the neXt EoN BETA or will the game not be supported until its actual release?
I am sure that once EoN releases I will be a faithful and I will be online often but until the game is release I will not be on unless you support another RTS. Except maybe MineCraft once in a while. I got into The clans TS sever but I was not able to get into all of the rooms how are the passwords handled for each game?

I must pass this on to our boss Muecke, since he got most info about EoN (I dont play it my self). Wink

Vikingr
Zeromancer
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by postman-muecke on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:12 pm

MajorChaos wrote:

Have a look in our EoN section Wink You might find a solution to your first question Wink
We try to have people online on TS when they are playing any game (including EoN) but some people prefer to play without TS. We also have members from around the world, so it could be that in your specific timezone not a lot of people are online. In your case it should be fine as we have more NA EoN applications than european and/or asian, but I've been pretty bussy lately and haven't been able to check TS during NA hours so I do not know if the NA EoN people use TS or not.
There is only one other 'RTS'ish game we support, Supremacy 1914, kind of risk but on a huge scale (takes a little while to learn how to play the game, but if you like the concept, let me know and I'll explain it to you Wink ). When CNC free2play (formerly known as CNC Generals 2) is released/put into beta, we will almost surely also support that game seeing a lot of our members have played the older CNC games (WESTWOOD <3). Some of our members also have Company of Heroes and if you ask on TS they are probably willing to play a few rounds with you Wink
A lot of people play minecraft (almost everyone), about the TS channels that are password protected, that is done because those games are still in Alpha/Beta and are under NDA, seeing not all members have access to all those Alpha/Beta's we have passworded the channels to ensure only people with access to the Alpha/Beta can get in and not break their NDA Wink

General

http://thelegion.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_xecL on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:07 pm

welcome!

Z_xecL
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content