[Trial] Death's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Trial] Death's Application

Post by VietNewbie on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Nickname: Death
Age: 14
Location (country):USA
Game(s): Battlefieldheroes
(Clan) Experience: Atomicsoldiers, Sns, SnSr
How did you come to know about the Legion: Valgek my old AS buddy
Why you want to join and why we should accept you:Skilled in Soldier ( 28 ) and Gunner ( 20 )
Referred by:Valgek
K.D: Soldier,1.261 and Gunner,1.483

VietNewbie
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Death's Application

Post by postman-muecke on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Hi, welcome to our forums! Smile You can find more info on the trial here and the TS-info here.

_________________

postman-muecke
General
General

Posts : 6432
Join date : 2011-02-19

http://thelegion.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Death's Application

Post by Jking(laugh) on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Welcome! What faction is your Soldier and Gunner?

And I hope you don't mind, but can you tell me what you're experience in AS is, why you left. What you think of Effektive etc.?

Jking(laugh)
Forum Regular

Posts : 685
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 20
Location : Outside postman's house observing wibidie observing postman.

http://www.battefieldheroes.com :P

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Death's Application

Post by VietNewbie on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:55 pm

At the time in AS i was A Royal Soldier Mainly, had a clan war, The reason i left is because not much active people now...So I think effektive was a great Leader. We had 2 matching outfits, I gave him like $40 worth of funds before i left for the outfits and name changes,i gave $20 to valgek, and $20 to moe and Aqih. So if we are going as royals i can go as gunners and soldier but for nat its gunner sometimes soldier

VietNewbie
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Death's Application

Post by VietNewbie on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:58 pm

TODAYS MAH BIRTHDAY Very Happy

VietNewbie
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Birthday

Post by VietNewbie on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:02 pm

VietNewbie wrote:TODAYS MAH BIRTHDAY Very Happy
Going to the mall to get more funds >Smile

VietNewbie
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Death's Application

Post by sumit77 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:23 pm

Please do not spam, use the edit button Wink

_________________





sumit77
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 1506
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 20
Location : You may find me in India !

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Death's Application

Post by Jking(laugh) on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:12 pm

VietNewbie wrote:At the time in AS i was A Royal Soldier Mainly, had a clan war, The reason i left is because not much active people now...So I think effektive was a great Leader. We had 2 matching outfits, I gave him like $40 worth of funds before i left for the outfits and name changes,i gave $20 to valgek, and $20 to moe and Aqih. So if we are going as royals i can go as gunners and soldier but for nat its gunner sometimes soldier
You mean Melissa by moe?

Jking(laugh)
Forum Regular

Posts : 685
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 20
Location : Outside postman's house observing wibidie observing postman.

http://www.battefieldheroes.com :P

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Death's Application

Post by Zeromancer on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:41 pm

sumit77 wrote:Please do not spam, use the edit button Wink
He dont got a edit button until he's of trial, if I remember correct. Wink

_________________



Vikingr

Zeromancer
Major
Major

Posts : 2684
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Valhalla, I'm longing for you..

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Death's Application

Post by sumit77 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Zeromancer wrote:
sumit77 wrote:Please do not spam, use the edit button Wink
He dont got a edit button until he's of trial, if I remember correct. Wink

didn't knew that Razz

_________________





sumit77
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 1506
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 20
Location : You may find me in India !

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Death's Application

Post by Valgek on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Jking(laugh) wrote:
VietNewbie wrote:At the time in AS i was A Royal Soldier Mainly, had a clan war, The reason i left is because not much active people now...So I think effektive was a great Leader. We had 2 matching outfits, I gave him like $40 worth of funds before i left for the outfits and name changes,i gave $20 to valgek, and $20 to moe and Aqih. So if we are going as royals i can go as gunners and soldier but for nat its gunner sometimes soldier
You mean Melissa by moe?

He's talking about AS, not MFCPU. Moe is Moe.

Valgek
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Posts : 145
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 20
Location : Estonia

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xgam3Rdry

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Death's Application

Post by VietNewbie on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:54 pm

hey jking i would like to send you this game card if your in the right country and you know how to use it

VietNewbie
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Death's Application

Post by Jking(laugh) on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:53 am

Alright, if its available in the U.A.E, go for it.

Jking(laugh)
Forum Regular

Posts : 685
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 20
Location : Outside postman's house observing wibidie observing postman.

http://www.battefieldheroes.com :P

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Death's Application

Post by VietNewbie on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Oh...United.Arab.Emirates that wont work ._.

VietNewbie
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Death's Application

Post by Valgek on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Hoan, you got one for my friend?

Valgek
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Posts : 145
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 20
Location : Estonia

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xgam3Rdry

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Death's Application

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum