Vent or another way of communication?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vent or another way of communication?

Post by JustCallMeJonesy on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Jonesy here, I got my mic and I was wondering do we have a vent or some other way of communicating such as TS3 or mumble?
Because I kinda wanna get a bfP4f team going.
avatar
JustCallMeJonesy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2011-04-13
Location : [insert joke about being in your house]

http://www.totallynotgay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by Derpanatrix on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:01 pm

We have a TS3 Server up and going right Here!
avatar
Derpanatrix
Forum Junkie

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 105
Location : Over the Rainbow

http://www.dafk.net/what/

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by JustCallMeJonesy on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Derpanator wrote:We have a TS3 Server up and going right Here!

Sweet, I have TS3 sooo what's the server name?
avatar
JustCallMeJonesy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2011-04-13
Location : [insert joke about being in your house]

http://www.totallynotgay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by postman-muecke on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Click the link for the info Wink Razz (derps post -> here)

_________________
avatar
postman-muecke
General
General

Posts : 6432
Join date : 2011-02-19

http://thelegion.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by JustCallMeJonesy on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:55 pm

postman-muecke wrote:Click the link for the info Wink Razz (derps post -> here)

This is gonna sound really nooby but...what link? >.>
avatar
JustCallMeJonesy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2011-04-13
Location : [insert joke about being in your house]

http://www.totallynotgay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by postman-muecke on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:59 pm

The link in derps post (here is clickable Wink )

_________________
avatar
postman-muecke
General
General

Posts : 6432
Join date : 2011-02-19

http://thelegion.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by JustCallMeJonesy on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:06 pm

postman-muecke wrote:The link in derps post (here is clickable Wink )

Ah, that's the problem.

It' not clickable for me o_o
avatar
JustCallMeJonesy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2011-04-13
Location : [insert joke about being in your house]

http://www.totallynotgay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by 7_62mmOfDeath on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:17 pm

stop trying to be fancy with your hyperlinks derp, it aint workin'. Razz

http://thelegion.phpbb9.com/t201-teamspeak-3-server-now-with-pictures
avatar
7_62mmOfDeath
Forum Guru

Posts : 1157
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 25
Location : The place where gurus go

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by frutista on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:39 pm

LoL way to make a good impression on the new recruits commadante xD double hyper-link Fail FTW! lol!

edit: ^ BTW is the guy in this simile Goku from Dragon Ball Z or what?
avatar
frutista
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 22
Location : Chattanooga

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by Snoopaluke on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 pm

hahahaha the links work fine for me Wink

_________________








avatar
Snoopaluke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 921
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by 7_62mmOfDeath on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:15 pm

good one snoop Razz
avatar
7_62mmOfDeath
Forum Guru

Posts : 1157
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 25
Location : The place where gurus go

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by Spartaner117-120 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:37 pm

^^
avatar
Spartaner117-120
Private
Private

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-03-26
Age : 21
Location : Germany

http://www.fetzer-117.wg.vu/

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by SilentAssassin on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:31 pm

so you guys don't use XFire?
avatar
SilentAssassin
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 105
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by postman-muecke on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:14 pm

SilentAssassin wrote:so you guys don't use XFire?

We mainly use TS Wink Some use xfire on the side as well

_________________
avatar
postman-muecke
General
General

Posts : 6432
Join date : 2011-02-19

http://thelegion.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by NOLA66 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Alright Jonsey , we need the BFP4F team.......
avatar
NOLA66
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 1070
Join date : 2011-06-28
Age : 51
Location : Texas USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by JustCallMeJonesy on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:54 am

NOLA66 wrote:Alright Jonsey , we need the BFP4F team.......

Don't have a mic anymore, unfortunately.
avatar
JustCallMeJonesy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2011-04-13
Location : [insert joke about being in your house]

http://www.totallynotgay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by ajaxplaya3 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:18 pm

7_62mmOfDeath wrote:stop trying to be fancy with your hyperlinks derp, it aint workin'. Razz

http://thelegion.phpbb9.com/t201-teamspeak-3-server-now-with-pictures



Got em!

lol but on a more serious note...

if any one is interested in discussing more about it, I have a couple a vent servers we might be able to use instead of TS3.

Doesn't really matter to me which one we use, its all up to personal preference.
avatar
ajaxplaya3
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 23
Location : U.S.A (CT)

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by crazy on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:06 am

if you stumble across a copy join me on battlefield vietnam!
avatar
crazy
Rookie

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 32
Location : christchurch new zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by Zeitman on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Is it impossible to talk to this team ? It looks like it ....

Zeitman
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by Derpanatrix on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Zeitman wrote:Is it impossible to talk to this team ? It looks like it ....

Zeitman, you need to make an Application to join us and obtain access to our TS3 Server and the full forums!

You can find out how, Here:http://www.tl-clan.com/t2967-how-to-apply
avatar
Derpanatrix
Forum Junkie

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 105
Location : Over the Rainbow

http://www.dafk.net/what/

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by Zeitman on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:34 pm

Derpanatrix wrote:
Zeitman wrote:Is it impossible to talk to this team ? It looks like it ....

Zeitman, you need to make an Application to join us and obtain access to our TS3 Server and the full forums!

You can find out how, Here:http://www.tl-clan.com/t2967-how-to-apply

So many formalities, I don´t even know if I want to join yet, get it ?
I was hoping to play some matches with you guys before applying, see how the clan is working and then apply if I must.
I already mentioned this, but if it´s impossible to do then I´m sorry I´m not blindly commiting.
Hoping to get some understanding down your side.


See you in the battlefield Twisted Evil

Zeitman
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by Derpanatrix on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Zeitman wrote:So many formalities, I don´t even know if I want to join yet, get it ?
I was hoping to play some matches with you guys before applying, see how the clan is working and then apply if I must.
I already mentioned this, but if it´s impossible to do then I´m sorry I´m not blindly commiting.
Hoping to get some understanding down your side.


See you in the battlefield Twisted Evil

Well the way it works here, atleast in our recruiting system is known as a "Trial" System.

Basically, once you make an Application, The Officers review it, and accept it if it's all good.
Once you're accepted you enter a Trial Period, spanning from 2 weeks to a month. Within that trail period you get full access to our Servers, TeamSpeak, Etc.
If you're active within those 2 weeks to 1 month period, We'll accept you into The Legion.

But coming from you're stance, You can just Message me or Postman-Muecke about not wanting to join, but that's up to you!

And I do know where you're coming from though, but we can't blindly give away our Server details to people who aren't even members yet.
avatar
Derpanatrix
Forum Junkie

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 105
Location : Over the Rainbow

http://www.dafk.net/what/

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by Zeitman on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Derpanatrix wrote:
Zeitman wrote:So many formalities, I don´t even know if I want to join yet, get it ?
I was hoping to play some matches with you guys before applying, see how the clan is working and then apply if I must.
I already mentioned this, but if it´s impossible to do then I´m sorry I´m not blindly commiting.
Hoping to get some understanding down your side.


See you in the battlefield Twisted Evil

Well the way it works here, atleast in our recruiting system is known as a "Trial" System.

Basically, once you make an Application, The Officers review it, and accept it if it's all good.
Once you're accepted you enter a Trial Period, spanning from 2 weeks to a month. Within that trail period you get full access to our Servers, TeamSpeak, Etc.
If you're active within those 2 weeks to 1 month period, We'll accept you into The Legion.

But coming from you're stance, You can just Message me or Postman-Muecke about not wanting to join, but that's up to you!

And I do know where you're coming from though, but we can't blindly give away our Server details to people who aren't even members yet.
I understand your position. I´m just being honest about it. I could just pretend to apply to get the info if I really wanted to do any harm to your servers. I prefer to come out clean and put my cards on the table. It´s easier for me to use TS but since can´t talk to anyone over voice, fine.

Zeitman
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Vent or another way of communication?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum