[Accepted] Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Accepted] Application

Post by Snoopaluke on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:28 am

Nickname: Snoopaluke
Language(s): English and some French
Game(s): Battlefield Play4Free specifically, but I dabble in many other shooters. (Combat arms, BFH, Warrock)
(Clan) Experience: Combat arms - Clan Name: Honorable Been with them for about 10 months but haven't played much CA lately. Too busy with testing P4F!!!

I'm a big nerd with a real passion for shooters. Without sounding like an overconfident "doosh" (yes, spelling, I know Smile) I would say that I've logged enough hours to call myself a veteran or at the very least a true asset to good team. I'm only human and will make the odd mistake but I really LOVE shooters and will always bring a lot of effort regardless of any factor. I've quickly become a talented pilot in P4F preferring the Combat Heli (pilot or gunner) but still more than competent in a jet. I currently have a recon at lvl 1 after reset Sad Plus my main engineer who should hit lvl 20 in no time. P4F is pretty much all I'm playing and I'm on at least once a day.

I would love to join and hopefully help develop your clan and in time become a trusted and core member. Thanks!

Snoopaluke A.K.A. Dad.... (weird I know but somehow it stuck lol)
Snoopaluke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Application

Post by postman-muecke on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:09 am

Hi, welcome to our forums! Very Happy Check in regularly for updates and other stuff Wink I'll add your permissions right now Smile

General

http://thelegion.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverHawk on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:16 pm

You seem like a great addition to the clan Smile

Great to have you with us!
SilverHawk
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopaluke on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Great! Glad to be on the team!

How do you guys connect up with each other? Do we all just add each other as friends and join games? Doesn't seem like EA has any clan vs. clan system set up yet for P4F.

I wonder if it would be worth looking into to see if there's some kind of independent program to link us up. Pretty wishful thinking, but considering we have third party chat programs and stuff like "Voon" it shouldn't be far away.

Either way let me know how you guys like to do business!

See you guys in my friends list!

Snoop

Snoopaluke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopaluke on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Also, I would love to get as much ribbons/decoration as possible. What do each of them mean?/ How do you get 'em?!

One last thing, is there any specific role I can begin practicing for? For example, I like taking the transport helicopter just to help out the combat heli a bit. (more crap in the sky for AA's to target and when it's about to blow bail out and go cap. Costs me nothing at all, combat heli gets less attention and is now bearing down hard on the AA gun that shot me)

....Ya. I like weird yet effective tactics Very Happy

Snoopaluke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by postman-muecke on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Snoopaluke wrote:Great! Glad to be on the team!

How do you guys connect up with each other? Do we all just add each other as friends and join games? Doesn't seem like EA has any clan vs. clan system set up yet for P4F.

I wonder if it would be worth looking into to see if there's some kind of independent program to link us up. Pretty wishful thinking, but considering we have third party chat programs and stuff like "Voon" it shouldn't be far away.

Either way let me know how you guys like to do business!

See you guys in my friends list!

Snoop

Yeah some of us use xfire as ingame chat program Wink Also adding eachother to the friendslist to play together (seeing there is no other way xD) and there isnt, at least not yet, a match system for clanwars Sad
Anyways more info in the members area on this forum Wink There you can also ask questions Smile

General

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverHawk on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:06 pm

Snoopaluke wrote:Also, I would love to get as much ribbons/decoration as possible. What do each of them mean?/ How do you get 'em?!

Complete list of all ribbons that the clan has right now and how to earn them Smile

Good luck!
SilverHawk
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by postman-muecke on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Snoopaluke wrote:Also, I would love to get as much ribbons/decoration as possible. What do each of them mean?/ How do you get 'em?!

One last thing, is there any specific role I can begin practicing for? For example, I like taking the transport helicopter just to help out the combat heli a bit. (more crap in the sky for AA's to target and when it's about to blow bail out and go cap. Costs me nothing at all, combat heli gets less attention and is now bearing down hard on the AA gun that shot me)

....Ya. I like weird yet effective tactics Very Happy

Hmm didn't notice this post until just now xD SilverHawk already linked you to the ribbons Smile About a specific role, when we'll be starting wars we'll get more into this but for now just practice what you like most / are best with ^^ Smile

General

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopaluke on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:51 pm

Ya lol I should probably try exploring the site first! Might help. Thanks for the help.

FYI I'll make this my last post on this thread just so discussions will be in the right places Smile

Snoopaluke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top